Join Great Explorations and Suncoast Center Inc. at the museum for a six-week program designed to help parents with children of all ages build peaceful and powerful family relationships. The classes are on Thursdays from Jan. 26 – March 9 (Jan. 26, Feb. 2, Feb. 9, Feb. 16, March 2 and March 3) from 9-11 am. Please note, there is no class on Feb. 23rd.
Join other parents to:
- Have FUN meeting & sharing ideas with other parents
- Understand your child’s temperament…and your own
- Explore the goals of positive and negative behaviors
- Understand how children learn & develop
- Discover & practice peaceful and powerful communication skills & discipline strategies
- Learn to help develop your child’s unique strengths & skills
9-10 a.m. Parent group with childcare in the Great Beginnings exhibit
10-11 a.m. Parent/Child play and parent support time
The fee for the entire course is $40 or FREE to Great Explorations members and TFS families.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required—Reserve NOW by contacting the presenter, Juliana Menke, MS, LMHC, at (727) 327-7656 ext. 4160.