Join Great Explorations and Suncoast Center Inc. at the museum for a four-week program designed to help parents with children of all ages build peaceful and powerful family relationships. The classes are on the following Wednesdays: March 22 & 29th and April 12th and 19th from 6-8 p.m.
Join other parents to:
- Have FUN meeting & sharing ideas with other parents
- Understand your child’s temperament…and your own
- Explore the goals of positive and negative behaviors
- Understand how children learn & develop
- Discover & practice peaceful and powerful communication skills & discipline strategies
- Learn to help develop your child’s unique strengths & skills
Sorry, childcare is not available.
The fee for the entire course is $40 or FREE to Great Explorations members and TFS families.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required—Reserve NOW by contacting the presenter, Juliana Menke, MS, LMHC, at (727) 327-7656 ext. 4160.