Become a volunteer at Great Explorations Children’s Museum! A unique organization with a mission to stimulate learning through creativity, play and exploration. As a Great Ex volunteer, you will assist children’s critical thinking skills and provide opportunities to promote an atmosphere where they can learn through individual and group disover. Great Explorations is always looking for creative, enthusiastic volunteers to join the team!
How it works:
1. Click here for the Volunteer Application. Fill it out and return it by emailing it to Chel Personius or by dropping it off in the gift shop.
2. Our staff will review your application and contact you to schedule an orientation.
3. Attend orientation and fill out the Volunteer Packet you are given. Please note, the Pinellas County Licensing Board requires background checks on ALL volunteers. You will get more information at orientation.
4. Fill out orientation packet/get background check(s) and drop this paperwork off at the museum.
5. Our volunteer coordinator will contact you to put you on the Volunteer Schedule when she has received your paperwork.
Questions? Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Chel Personius at (727) 821-8992 ext. 219