Registration begins on February 6th, 2023.
Great Explorations Summer Camp Kindergarten–2nd Grade
At Great Explorations summer camp, days are filled with experiments, arts, field trips, and guest presentations from local experts in the fields we explore! Carefully crafted programming will encourage imagination, following our mission to stimulate learning through creativity and play. Children will love exploring new themes each week!
Dates: May 30 – August 4; each weekly camp runs Monday-Friday**
Times: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Ages: Students entering Kindergarten though 2nd grade for the 2023/2024 school year
Cost: $250 per week – Members | $275 per week – Non-Members
Contact: Matthew Hilts: firstname.lastname@example.org or (727) 821-8992 ext. 215
Camp Dates & Themes
Great Explorations’ Summer camp is available for rising Kindergarteners through 2nd graders. Registration begins on February 6th, 2023. Space is limited.
- Cancellations must be made two weeks prior to the first day of the week enrolled to be eligible for a full refund.
- All students must register for a minimum of 2 weeks of summer camp.
- All registration information must be completed and turned in by Friday, May 12th.
- All payment for summer camp must be made by June 30th. Payment plans available upon request.
- A $100 registration deposit is required for parents who do not pay in full.