Health & Safety Measures:
- Face masks are required for everyone over the age of 5 years old. All Great Explorations team members will be wearing face masks.
- Guests and Great Explorations team members will undergo a touch-free temperature screening upon arrival.
- Guests and Great Explorations team members are required to sanitize their hands before entry. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available throughout the museum.
- Capacity is limited to encourage social distancing.
- Additionally, campers and staff are expected to follow the health and safety guidelines when off-site at field trips.
- The museum’s classrooms, exhibits, general areas, and work areas will be thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected every evening by the museum’s professional janitorial team using products, including industrial foggers, that meet or exceed all OSHA and CDC guidelines related to COVID-19 and other pathogens. Surfaces and frequently handled materials will be cleaned continuously throughout the day.
- If your child is feeling sick, please stay home. The museum reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms or with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.