Explorers Cove is the focal point of the museum where creativity comes to life!
Great Explorations is excited to partner with you to strengthen St. Petersburg’s place to learn and play. A partnership with you and your family would allow us to provide countless opportunities to children both at the museum and in the community at large. We are invested in strengthening and supporting families in our community. We want the best possible outcomes for children and we know that partnership with others that care about kids is the best way to foster those outcomes. Our museum and programming make a difference in the lives of children and families in our community. We have created a safe, creative, and fun environment where children love to learn, explore, and grow. The tree house renovations will have a profound impact on the community as we set sail to the land of children’s imaginations and learning.
Tree House sponsorship:
As the central focus of the museum, Explorer’s Cove is an interactive getaway for your little one’s imagination. With light up stepping stones to an underwater light feature, children can immerse themselves in the world under the sea while they learn about invasive versus endangered species. Children are able to climb and explore the treehouse covered, cross the plank to the pirate vessel allowing children to hoist a flag and set sail on an imaginary voyage searching for hidden treasures around the museum. Explorer’s Cove is a great place where families can learn and explore their imaginations together.
Climbing and navigating from pad to pad children are immersed in an aquatic wonderland of Florida sea life all whilst learning to conquer new heights and navigate through all the levels of the 26ft tall climber. Children can develop their muscular and gross motor skills, improve their balance and flexibility and challenge their concentration and problem-solving. From 26 feet in the air, or under the sea, children can stimulate learning through creativity, play, and exploration.
Presenting Sponsor Terms:
- Exclusive sponsorship of the exhibit chosen for a period of five (5) years.
- Payments can be made upon agreement of monthly or annually for a period of 5 years.
- 90 day notification prior to the end of the sponsorship period for renewal
- Sponsor to provide corporate logo file as 300 dpi JPG no larger than 75K
- Sponsor to provide URL for website link
Sponsorship for treehouse = $200,000 ($40,000 per year x 5 years = $200,000 total)
- Name recognition on the exhibit and in all print media related to the exhibit
- Sponsor featured in the Museum’s newsletter to approximately 10,000 subscribers.
- Invitations to all sponsor events hosted by the Museum.
- Acknowledgement in the Great Exploration’s annual report for each year of the sponsorship.
- First right of renewal at the end of the sponsor agreement period of five years
- Great Explorations will host a Grand Openings of the exhibit presented by our Sponsor with a ribbon – cutting ceremony and an exclusive preview event offering free admission to Sponsor’s Employees.
- During each year of the sponsorship, Sponsor’s employees with valid ID will be eligible for 25% annual membership discount on Basic Membership (upgrades available)
- Great Explorations will promote Sponsor programming for special events in public announcements during each year of sponsorship.
- Great Explorations will provide proper upkeep and updates to make the exhibit more dynamic each year of the agreement, including but not limited to general maintenance and repair.